To help you really figure out if it’s worth it, see if any of these categories apply to you. It’s kind of like a BuzzFeed Quiz to determine if this is a cost you will value in the long run.
Is A Cleaning Service really worth it?
The answer to that depends on the person. I mean I like donuts but I don’t like donuts from just anywhere. So just because you like a clean home doesn’t mean that you’d like a clean home provided by just anyone. It’s personal! It’s going to boil down to cost and the value that you personally get from it. Everything is not for everyone and we are not here to judge who thinks they don’t need to hire out cleaning the toilets and would rather do that themselves. Let’s break down the Pros and Cons of it and see where your life fits the answers.
TIME TO GET PERSONAL (Or you can just quit reading now and click the button to hire us) wink wink 😉
CLICK TO HIRE A PRO
3 Pros of Hiring A Cleaning Service
I DON’T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME CLEANING
1. The value of your TIME is major and cleaning takes time. Especially if it’s been avoided for a few weeks. It could take hours or even days depending on the load of dirt, laundry and organizing needing to be done. If you find that spending time with friends and family brings you more joy than cleaning your home then SPRINKLE ON THE JOY
and hire a Pro. Personally I’d rather spend my day off enjoying a cocktail at the amazing bar at Eberly in Austin or Sunday breakfast at Walton’s on 6th St (Oh my gosh their shrimp and grits is yummy) rather than cleaning.
The Pro about providing Housekeeping/ Maid services all over Austin is that we stumble upon some truly local gems to eat and drink at. I’m sure many can agree with me on this Pro.
HOME IS NOT JUST A PLACE BUT A FEELING. EXHALE INTO THE FEELING THAT SOMEONE ELSE CAN HANDLE SOME OF YOUR STRESS FOR YOU (For a fee of course 😜)I CAN AFFORD TO HIRE SOMEONE TO WORK FOR ME
2. After spending 8 hours working for someone else sometimes just the thought of coming home to chores is stressful. If you understand that feeling of peace by walking into your clean home after a long hard work day then you will value the money spent on outsourcing the stress of the chores.
I DON’T WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT WHO’S GOT THE CHORE LIST THIS WEEK
3. There’s no need to question who’s going to clean the bathrooms this week when you’ve hired someone routinely to do it. Hiring a cleaning company can bring more peace to the household. No one wants to marry their mothers argument into adulthood of ” Why didn’t you clean your room” life. It’s time to grow up and make the adult decision to remove cleaning from the argument list.
We may even be providing cleaning services in your Downtown Austin building and can provide you with a building Discount! Now there’s another reason to avoid the argument. Save money and the stress!
“I’d rather come home to a clean home that my wife didn’t clean so she can be more relaxed about relaxing with me”
-Your Dream Husband
3 REASONS YOU MAY OPT TO NOT HIRE A CLEANING COMPANY
1. If you enjoy the old school Saturday Chore music and cleaning time then go for it! Sometimes going old school on your home chores is a stress reliever. Just don’t pull out the bleach! That stuff is horrible.
I DON’T WANT A STRANGER TOUCHING MY STUFF
2. If a background check and company reputation isn’t enough to make you exhale into the feeling of leaving someone in your home to care for it then don’t! Your home is personal and it’s a personal decision to allow someone to enter your home when you’re not there. Especially when a cleaning person will pretty much touch and know where most things go in your home that you use on a day to day basis. It’s all about trust!
I CAN’T FIND SOMEONE WHO MEETS MY EXPECTATIONS
3. They say don’t have expectations of people but you should of a company. If you’ve had Cleaning Services in the past and you’ve honestly just been let down over and over again with the quality and lack of attention to detail then yes I agree that you should just do it yourself. However keep in mind that it’s about the research. Estimates over the phone are so impersonal. Everyone lives differently in their square footage so pricing should reflect the personal space and preferences not just the size. You are building a relationship so communication is key. If you don’t lie something let them know. They may grow into the best decision you’ve made after a few bad ones. Kind of like a husband. You had to kiss a few frogs to find that prince right? (Wink wink)
Keep it simple on this decision. You work all day for someone else. Make your money work for you by hiring a pro to take care of your dirty work that most of us avoid. The return on investment is peace and time. The world needs peace and we are running out of time every day.
I’D RATHER SPEND MY FREE TIME WITH MY CHILDREN AND MAKE THEM POSE WITH ME AS I HANG IN THE HOTEL LOBBY….LITERALLY!