If you have ever hired a professional cleaning company and you were home while they serviced your home, were you surprised with how fast and efficient they were? The service probably used the 4 easy tips listed below to clean your home efficiently:
- Proceed Without Distraction
Let’s look at each of these a little more in depth so that you too can clean your home in less time!
- Prepare yourself by dressing in clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty in and can move around in freely. Also, wear non-slip shoes or socks.
- Prepare your cleaning supplies. You could spend more time looking for cleaning supplies than cleaning if you don’t prepare. Keep cleaning supplies in a bucket with rags and trash bags. Grab the vacuum. Set out the mop and…GO!
- Plan your cleaning tasks. Start in one room and go directly to the next without hopping around.
- Plan to do all of your disinfecting first as most cleaners need to set on surfaces for at least 15 seconds before being wiped off. Then, dust and polish your areas while leaving your floors to the last task.
• Focus your attention on the task at hand. It’s so easy to answer calls, do a load of laundry, check emails and then the next thing you know you are still in room #1 and the kids are coming home.
• Focus on one task at a time. Put some great music on and direct your attention at one task until it is complete.
Proceed Without Distraction
Proceed Without Distraction is the hardest part. You started out focusing…but like any other goal in life there are distractions. Give yourself a time limit to finish a room. And, be sure and give yourself a pat on the back when you complete it within that time limit.We hope these 4 tips for cleaning your home in less time will help you get organized and get your space cleaner faster. But, if you realize that life is just too busy to prepare, plan, focus and proceed without distraction then please call us at (512) 248-0097. We’ll send a professionally trained team right over to put all of these tips into action for you!