dirty toothbrush holder with toothbrushes

Is $35 enough to pay to keep you away from using your sick days at work. Well that’s how much it costs for s touch less UV toothbrush holder. How often do we think that we could be getting sick by our toothbrush? Most of us put our toothbrushes in a holder that retains moisture and begins to form mold and many germs at the bottom if not rinsed out each day. If you don’t believe me take the time out after reading this email to look at the cup or container that’s holding your toothbrush. Yuck right!? Also if one person in your house is sick and we are all putting our toothbrushes in the same holder where it is moist…. Bacteria and mold begin to grow immediately. Look at the bottom of your toothbrush, the part that you hold, does it show signs of black mold? I suggest buying a touch-less UV toothbrush holder. It eliminates 99% of germs and bacteria that can start growing on a toothbrush in 7 minutes. The UV-c lamp also known as a germicidal UV emits sufficient doses that eliminate dangerous microorganisms that make us sick. They are sold at many places like Wal-Mart and target for under $35.